英語閱讀

聽力入門英語演講VOA慢速英語美文聽力教程英語新聞名校課程聽力節目影視聽力英語視頻

走遍美國第1課 46 Linden Street 林登大街46號 ACT I(MP3下載+中英字幕)

原版英語 于2008-05-26發布 l 已有人瀏覽
增大字體 減小字體
《走遍美國》(Family Album U.S.A.)是一套在大陸暢銷數百萬冊、在全球35個國家同步使用的生活化美語教材。第一集46 Linden Street 林登大街46號ACT I ,含MP3下載,及
    小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

ACT I

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.
對不起,我叫Richard Stewart。
 
I'm a photographer.
我是一位攝影師。

May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以為你和你的小男孩兒拍一張照片嗎?

What's it for?
做什么用?

It's for a book.
是為一本書拍的。

You're writing a book?
你在寫一本書嗎?

It's a book of pictures.
這是一本攝影集。
 
I call it Family Album, U.S.A.
我稱之為“走遍美國”。

Oh, that's a nice idea.
噢,這想法不錯。

Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
你想為我們拍照就請吧。

I'm Martha Vann.
我叫Martha Vann。

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
謝謝。很感謝你的幫助。

I'm Richard. What's your name?
我是Richard,你叫什么?

Gerald? Gerald,
Gerald. Gerald。

How old are you,
你今年多大?

Five.
五歲。

And where do you live?
你們住哪?

We live in California.
我們住在加利福尼亞州 。

Well, welcome to New York.
噢,歡迎你們到紐約來。

OK, just a second.
好了,請稍等一下。

I'm almost ready here.
我快要準備好了。

Can I help you?
我能幫你忙嗎?

Oh, please.
噢,太好了。

Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
請握住Gerald的手。很好!

Now point to the buildings.
現在請指著那些建筑物。

Terrific!
好極了!

Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald,
親一親媽咪,很棒!
 
Thank you, Gerald.
謝謝你, Gerald。

And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
謝謝,Vann太太。

Oh, my pleasure.
噢,不客氣。

We'll be looking for your book.
我們一定去買你的書。

Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
謝謝。再見。Gerald,再見。

Thanks again.
再次感謝 。

Oh, you're welcome.
噢 ,請別客氣。

Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿 ,讓我給你拍一張照片。

Wonderful. Please.
好啊,請。

Are you from New York?
是從紐約來的嗎?

No, I'm from Greece.
不是,我是從希臘來的。

I'm an exchange student.
我是一名交換學生。

When did you come here?
是什么時候來這兒的?

Three months ago.
三個月之前。

Your English is very good.
你的英語說得很好。
 
Thanks.
謝謝夸獎。


美國習慣用語 流行美語教程 英語900句 走遍美國

 

I studied English in school.
我是在學校里學的英語。

Would you like some coffee?
要不要來點咖啡?

No, thank you.
不了,謝謝。

Tell me about your book.
談談你的書吧。

Oh, it's not finished yet.
噢,它尚未完成。

but I have some of the pictures.
但我手頭有一些照片。

Would you like to see them?
要不要看一看?

Yes. I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。

Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.
就在這。走遍美國。

It's an album of pictures of the United States:
是關于美國的:

the cities, the special places, and the people.
一些城市、一些特別的地方以及人們的攝影選輯。
 
And these are pictures of people working:
這是人們工作中的照片:

steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
鋼架工人、銀行職員、警察、 街頭小販、

ambulance drivers, doctors....
救護車駕駛員、醫生等等……

Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
噢,這是我父親。他是一名醫生 。

This is my mother.
這是我母親。

What's her name?
她叫什么名字?

Ellen. Ellen。

My younger brother, Robbie.
這是我弟弟Robbie 。

He goes to high school.
他在上高中。

This is my sister Susan.
這是我妹妹Susan 。

She works for a toy company.
她在一家玩具公司工作 。

Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida.
這是我祖父, 他住在在Florida。

And this is my wife Marilyn.
這是我太太Marilyn 。

Oh, she's very pretty.
噢 ,她很漂亮。

Thanks. And what about your family?
謝謝。那你的家庭呢?

They are in Thessaloniki.
他們住在Thessaloniki 。

That's a large city in northern Greece.
那是希臘北部的一個大城市。

But now I'm living in the Bronx.
但現在我住在Bronx。?

With a Greek-American family?
跟希裔美國家庭住嗎?

No. Hispanic.
不是,是西班牙語裔家庭。

Oh no! It's five thirty.
哎呀,已經五點半了。

Will you excuse me?
我失陪了。

I have to meet my wife.
我得去接我太太。 

It was nice meeting you.
非常高興遇見你。
 
It was a pleasure meeting you, too.
我也很高興碰到你。
 
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫助。

And good luck! I've got to go.
祝你好運,我得走了。

By the way, I'm Richard.
噢,我忘了說,我叫Richard。

What's your name?
你呢?

Alexandra. Alexandra。

Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks.
再見,Alexandra。謝謝。
 
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag!
再見,Richard !Ricchard!你掉了一個旅行袋!

 

走遍美國電子書下載:
http://Mp3.en8848.com/zhuo-bian-mei-guo/Family-Album/FamilyAlbum.rar
 

 1 2 下一頁

分享到

添加到收藏

聽力教程排行

pk10高彩联盟开奖记录